Sunday, September 22, 2013

Crock Pot Greek Chicken with Red Potatoes and Onion

Crock pot lunch week #2 is in the works.  I put everything in the crock pot this morning and will divide it up in my new little purple containers this evening.  I love knowing that a healthy lunch is taken care of for the entire week!  Here are the ingredients:














I quartered 6 red potatoes.  They were all about 2.5 ounces each. I put those in the bottom of the pot. Then I put in the chicken. 890 grams of chicken is about 2 pounds.  I bought a pack of 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast. Then added the sliced onions and finely shredded garlic.  I squeezed the juice of one whole lemon on top of everything and then sprinkled in 1 tablespoon of oregano.  There are more carbs in this weeks recipe but it still fits with in my plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment