Sunday, August 4, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches Card Challenge (FMS97)

Time for another card challenge from Freshly Made Sketches! I like making a card every now and then and I thought... why not enter these challenges each week and then I could send someone a card every week. Who doesn't love "real" mail that isn't a bill? And handmade! So here's the sketch for this week's challenge:
and here is my entry:

I turned the sketch on it's side and I put a little baby bottle embellishment inside on the bottom right.  I'm pretty pleased with it and hope my friend who just had a new little one will like it too!

2 comments:

  1. Cute baby card! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job, Rachel. I love it! p.s. I'm glad to finally find your savings blog. :)

    ReplyDelete