Sunday, July 21, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches Card Challenge (FMS95)

A friend from my card and crafts group told me about Freshly Made Sketches, a blog that posts weekly card challenges using "clean" sketches.  I am new to card making but I thought I'd take a shot at it!

Here is the sketch that was presented for this weeks challenge:

And here is my design based on the sketch:

Each week they pick one "queen" and each design team member chooses a "princess".  It was fun to put together and I think participating in the challenges will help me learn and feel more comfortable making cards...plus I'll have a good stockpile of cards when a special occasion arises!

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun design! I never would have guessed that you were new to cardmaking! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jen! I had fun creating it!

      Delete
  2. This is fabulous! I agree with Jen, you wouldn't think you're a newbie to cardmaking! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Narelle! I wasn't sure if I should try but I loved the sketch so much. :-)

      Delete