Sunday, April 10, 2011

Good Morning, CVS!

CVS was hilarious this morning! I got there about 5 minutes before they opened and went up to the door. I turned around and 3 women and a man had appeared behind me. We were Airwick and Biore vultures! The doors opened and this one lady and I headed straight for the Airwick. There was enough for both of us and so we started looking for the bubbles. Then I picked up the rest of my things. When I got to the register the woman in front of me was couponing too. I asked if she used Southern Savers and she did. We then discussed the fabulousness of Jenny! (Check out her site for awesome shopping lists including sale and coupon match ups!) So I had 3 transactions...
1st:
Bubbles ($1.99)
Chocolate bunny ($.74)
Gain dishwashing liquid ($.97)
- $.97 (coupon for Gain)
= $2.95 OOP
Received $2.73 in ECBs ($1.99, $.74)
***Also printed on the receipt was a $4 off $20 purchase!***

2nd:
Biore face wash
Biore pore strip (came with free face wash sample!)
- BOGOF coupon worth $7.50
- $5 ECBs from last week
- $.74 and $1.99 ECBS from 1st transaction
= $1.05 (tax only)OOP
Received $5 in ECBs

3rd:
2 Airwick Kits
2 Airwick Refills
- $4 off $20 purchase from 1st transaction
- $5 ECBs from 2nd transaction
- $4 off Airwick Kit coupon
- $4 off Airwick Kit coupon
- BOGOF Airwick Refill ($5 value)
=$1.26 (tax only) OOP
Received $10 in ECBS for next week!

TOTAL BEFORE COUPONS AND SALES: $61.62
TOTAL OOP: $5.26
TOTAL SAVED: $56.36

No comments:

Post a Comment